Chia pudding is incredibly healthy because chia seeds are loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fibre. The soluble fibre in chia seeds can help with weight loss by keeping you feeling full.
7 minutes prep + overnight chilling time
1 minutes cook
119 calories per serve
Allergens: Recipe may contain gluten, wheat, yeast, milk and lactose.
- 1/3 cup (70g) chia seeds (white or black)
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) your preferred milk
- 1/3 cup (80ml) maple syrup
- 600g blueberries or raspberries
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Chopped pistachios, to serve
- Honey, to serve
- Blueberries or raspberries, extra, to serve
Combine the chia seeds, milk and half the maple syrup in a bowl. Place in the fridge to chill overnight.
Meanwhile, place the blueberries or raspberries and the remaining maple syrup in a microwave safe bowl. Cook, for 1 min or until the berries collapse. Place in the fridge to chill.
Spoon the chia mixture and compote into serving glasses. Top with yoghurt, pistachios, honey and extra blueberries or raspberries.